Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Special education with... VOKI !





Voki is a website that helps you to make characters that can talk , they can help children with special needs to learn how to speak , how to pronounce all kind of words and all kind of letters .
Voki can be used specially with autism with dyslexia and with any other language and communication trouble !
When I first met voki , I thought it was nothing that important but when I  used it with my student who has autism in a low degree , she created a character she named it her name , she changed all the settings and she started to write what she needs to say in the message box . When she heard the first time the character talking she was very impressed , and she wanted to use it all the time , to express herself , I FELT I DID SOMETHING OF A BIG IMPORTANCE .
VOKI helped me to break the wall between me and my student .. she can now say what she feels without any hesitation through VOKI .

To know more about VOKI check this out :

No comments:

Post a Comment