Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Introduction

Hello ,

Welcome to my blog page  , I hope you enjoy your visit here .

I created my Blog page to support education for children with special needs . They have the right to live , they have the right to learn , they have the right to be supported .To teach them you have to love them first , to respect them at second and to protect their privacy at last . If a child can learn the way you teach , teach them the way they learn !So in my blog page I will show how to teach a children with special needs in so many different ways . 

When I decided to continue my education at Lebanese university in education for special needs  , I had to deal with a technology course that introduces new websites  that helps us to teach in different ways ! 

So lets check some new ways .


                                                         Have fun !

  

No comments:

Post a Comment