Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Special education with ...Twitter !


To be honest with you my friends I didn't like Twitter , I thought it was a silly social media . I thought it wont help me  in special education  .
When my friend  explained Twitter to us in  the course : "Technologies  and special education", I realized that it could be very helpful in communication skills for children who have troubles with communication.What she said was so true , she tried to involve her student in twitter by making them take pictures , upload them on twitter and  edit their captions .
For example if her student wants to eat , he should upload his sandwich's picture and edit the caption by saying : "TIME TO EAT". Or a picture that says what they want to do .
I didn't use it yet , but when i will do it , I will tell you my own experience . 

Don't forget to follow me on twitter :
@v_sakr



No comments:

Post a Comment